What is PhpSploit?
PhpSploit is a remote control framework, aiming to provide a stealth interactive shell-like connection over HTTP between client and web server. It is a post-exploitation tool capable to maintain access to a compromised web server for privilege escalation purposes.
- Nearly invisible by log analysis.
- Works with Safe-mode enabled.
- Triggers unsuspicious HTTP requests.
- Obfuscated in-memory payloads.
- Proxy & Custon Header support.
Help Free Software, Contribute NOW !
For specific requests, such as becomming an official sponsor, contact me